We begin by focusing on you. Instead of approaching your problem with pre-conceived notions, agendas, products, or services to sell, we tailor your solutions using industry-standard processes, as well as access to the highest quality experts known throughout academia and industry to help solve your specific issues. There is no “one-size fits all” strategy or approach.
We create unique solutions designed to meet your specific needs.
Alex Barelka, Ph.D., PMP
CEO / Chief Strategist
Dr. Alex Barelka is an organizational development and change expert who focuses on large-scale change activities related to leadership development, organizational culture, strategic communication, and corporate competencies. He is currently the lead competency model developer for very large multinational organizations and a strategic advisor for talent management to other major world-wide firms.
A retired US Air Force officer and award-winning researcher, Alex has taught management, leadership, and MBA courses at four major US schools and has served as Chairperson of a management department at a large mid-western university.
Philip Bobko, Ph.D.
Dr. Philip Bobko has worked as a human resources consultant, scientific advisor to large-scale government projects, and a principal scientist on multi-year efforts for more than 40 years. He is a frequently-invited lecturer on research methods across both the public and private sectors.
Currently, Phil is the Chair of the US Space Force Advisory Group for Talent Management and advisor to a University of Colorado project on Human-Agent Teaming. A well-published researcher, and Professor Emeritus at Gettysburg College, he is the author of more than 100 articles in refereed journals, 2 books, and the prior Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Applied Psychology – the top-rated journal in applied psychology.
Chief Learning Officer
Over the last 30 years, Co-founder Mike Hower has had the privilege of helping hundreds of individuals, teams, and organizations get better at what they do by finding and fixing problems, designing timely and elegant solutions, and coaching to improve performance.
Retired from the US Air Force in 2011, Mike spent the better part of a military career supporting operations and training programs for the Air Force Space Command. In the years since, he focused on training and education programs for government, corporate, and non-profit clients around the world. For the last six years he has served as the strategic advisor and learning architect for professional military education programs at Air University.
RightEdge contracts with top organizational scientists to deliver customized solutions to your problems.
Associates on the RightEdge Team
With RightEdge Consulting, you get the RIGHT solutions to sharpen your EDGE.
- Highest quality, experienced practitioners – experts in their field to solve your problems; not junior partners or research assistants.
- A focus on your existing strategy, resources, and people — anyone can suggest you pay people more or implement a turnaround strategy, but that is not always an option. We work with your constraints to improve performance.
- No “one size fits all” model – we don’t focus on a single, specific approach or strategy. We create the RIGHT solutions for your specific needs.
- Solutions based on scientific, empirically-verified evidence.
- Best-value data collection and analysis – higher quality assessments at lower total cost.
- No consulting tricks – we work towards completing the job, not creating new problems.